1. If you have to take a trip to Seattle, stay at the Edgewater. One of the nicer hotels I've stayed in in this country, if not the nicest. Not that expensive, considering, and we had a balcony right on the water (from whence I took the above photo)).
2. Attending a Morrisey show as an objective bystander, it's amusing to note the marked difference between guys that are at the show because their girlfriend wanted to go and guys that are there of their own volition.
3. I'll note again that Seattle isn't exactly a walker's town. My dogs are barkin' like a motherfucker today.
4. You wouldn't necessarily drink a pinot noir with chicken, but I did, and it's just a matter of finding the right pinot. Willamette Valley ftw. Although it should be noted that I payed $70 for a bottle that I could have picked up at the winery on the way to Seattle for $19. The perils of living in wine country yet drinking outside it.
5. It really is Frank's world. We just live in it.