Baby Jesus: worshipped.
On the bright side, we have electricity for the now.
But I was just browsing the Mt. Bachelor site, and came across this gem on their current conditions page:
In the interest of safety as we prepare to open for skiing and riding in the impending storm for which the National Weather Service has issued a Blizzard Watch, the previously scheduled Pray for Snow Party on Saturday afternoon will not occur.
That is too awesome.
Anyhow, while I wait for snow to appear, I'm writing songs for the next CR album. I talk a bit about how I'm going about that in the forum, if you haven't seen it.
|Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24||« Previous Page | Next Page »|